Coverage Compass Project
Coverage Compass is a tool within the eService portal of Liberty Mutual where users can log in to their account and review their policy to see if they have any gaps in the coverages they have. The goal of the tool is to provide users the confidence in understanding their coverages and the online capability to make changes if needed.
Framing the Problem
Shared analytics and competitor sites to develop a common understanding of the working context to empower everyone's decision making and contributions.
Define the Problem
We believe that improving findability and clarity of policy info and coverage options will result in better engagement, confidence and peace of mind for policy holders.
Auto policy holder with multiple vehicles is using her desktop computer to understand current coverages and deductibles because she saw the deductible fund commercial.
Pain Point Examples
● Can't find link to coverage information
● Navigate right to policies since they don't know where to find coverages
● Doesn’t understand insurance language or terms
Ideation, Storyboarding, & Design
Created and refined sketches, storyboard for user flow, wireframes, and clickable prototypes (Invision).
10 One-on-One Usability Tests in Boston: 1/24/2017 - 1/25/2017
Collaboration session with the agile team: 1/26/2017
● Recognizes that customers aren't’ experts
● It’s easy to get to the information and review my coverages
● Everything is right here
● Less guessing
● Could see more detail without doing a lot of clicking